Have you been in an motor vehicle accident?

If you have recently been in an MVA (motor vehicle accident) and have experienced a whiplash type injury, it is critical that you seek some form of treatment. As a chiropractor, I have seen injuries become chronic when not tended to in a timely fashion. Deal with the pain and inflammation first thru either natural (ice, arnica) or options recommended by your MD, then have a chiropractor assess your spine (x-rays if necessary) and recommend a treatment plan to improve your mobility and decrease pain.

At Vancouver Chiropractic, we have over 20  years of experience dealing with ICBC and motor vehicle injuries. Book an appointment online!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *