During and after pregnancy your body experiences some or all of the following changes:
- Rapid increase/decrease in weight
- Postural changes
- Changes in sleep patterns and positions
- Loosening of body ligaments to allow for growth/labour
- Flat feet/overpronation due to weight gain/loose ligaments
Studies have shown women who have consistent chiropractic care throughout their pregnancies may feel better and able to deal with discomfort as they are occurring.
Chiropractic during pregnancy is a gentle, safe and non-invasive approach to:
- Decreasing neck and back pain
- Improving overall functioning of the spine and pelvis
- Allowing the most optimal movement for you
At Vancouver Chiropractic we offer individualized and stress-free treatment programs to assist in making your pregnancy and postpartum experience more comfortable.
Dr. Nora is certified in and performs Webster Technique during pregnancy, which is a specific chiropractic sacral analysis and diversified adjustment for all weight-bearing individuals.