Have you been in an motor vehicle accident?

If you have recently been in an MVA (motor vehicle accident) and have experienced a whiplash type injury, it is critical that you seek some form of treatment. As a Vancouver chiropractor, I have seen injuries become chronic when not tended to in a timely fashion. Deal with the pain and inflammation first thru either natural (ice, arnica)or  options recommended by your MD, then have a chiropractor assess your spine (xrays if nessesary) and recommend a treatment plan to improve your mobility and decrease pain.

At Vancouver Chiropractic, we have over 20  years of experience dealing with ICBC and motor vehicle injuries.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Scroll to top